- Location: Gheorghe Ionescu Sisești Street, Bucharest
- Execution period: 2017
- Project status: completed
ABOUT THE CONSTRUCTION
- Sisești 42 is intended, even from the design stage, to give the feeling of your dream house! Located in an extremely quiet area, away from the city noise, the greenery oasis offered by Băneasa forest, the view over the lake with the same name have a noble role: to disconnect from the tension of a long day at the office!
- The building has the facilities necessary to develop a fulfilled life, the area having the benefit of access to public transportation (the station for bus no. 205 is only a few dozen meters away, while Străulești underground station, which is going to be completed this year, is at approximately 2 km away, but it could be reached very quickly by using bus no. 205), as well as quick access to Băneasa Shopping City.
- Also, Sisești 42 takes the advantage of new infrastructure, the area around Gheorghe Ionescu Sisești Street being a very well urbanized, civilized, quiet, airy area, with a lot of green space, setback height buildings and, the most important, easy access to DN 1, DN 1A and Bucharest By-Pass.
- The real estate consists of 2 buildings with different heights and separated by 10 cm anti-seismic joint, with the height rate S+P+2E/4E/5ER/6ER as collective housing. The building has a central node for vertical movement and horizontal distribution for the apartments on the related floor.